Give us one day and we will give you strategies proven to increase student scores, expand parental support, and improve teacher job satisfaction – all while significantly reducing classroom disruptions.
- Raise standardized test scores for all students!
- Teach MUCH MORE of your curriculum each year!
- Develop classroom rapport and gain parental support
- Empower students to learn appropriate classroom behavior!
- Decrease discipline challenges and focus on teaching!
- Eliminate nearly all multiple warnings and repeated requests!
“This was an excellent seminar–the best one, truly, I’ve been to. I am a caring teacher, not a screamer, and I haven’t found a way, until now, to be a fair and effective disciplinarian. I so appreciate this seminar–it was truly a gift
-Amanda Beeson, French Teacher
“Finally a workshop that teaches classroom management strategies that are ap?plicable to MY classroom. I have been teaching for 23 years and this was the best time spent in a seminar. Thank you very much.”
-Patricia McCreary, ESE/VE Teacher
“I was thinking about retiring but after attending the Time To Teach seminar I have hope and my love for teaching has been rekindled. Thank you so much!”
To learn more about bringing high quality, on-site training to your school or district, please fill out the form below. A Professional Development Specialist will respond within two business days with a “quick quote” that will include 3 options for training.